Letter from the President
Remember that by joining GDCTA, you are also joining USDF with numerous advantages (e-Trak, subscription to USDF Connections, numerous discounts and USDF award eligibility). So, joining GDCTA is BOGO—buy 1 get 1 free!
- Eligibility for GDCTA year-end awards in dressage and combined training with both USEF recognized and schooling show divisions
- Free subscription to the association's monthly newsletter, Collected Remarks
- USDF Group Membership and eligibility to compete at USDF-recognized shows
- Eligibility to participate in USDF Rider Award programs
- The annual Membership Directory
- A free link on the GDCTA.org website
- Exclusive members-only Kudzu Klinics
- Eligibility for the GDCTA Grant Program
- Senior (18 years and over) - $55.00
- Junior (under 18 years) - $45.00
- Family (Parent/Guardian and one other family member. Each additional family member is $10.00 each) - $65.00
GDCTA is a member-focused and member-run organization that depends on volunteers! We encourage you to become involved in any of the many activities we offer. Scribing at a show is a great educational experience and will make you a better rider! If you're a trainer, volunteer your time for a Kudzu Klinic... Have a new idea? Bring it to the board at a meeting.
GDCTA is currently in the process of expanding our list of volunteers. Now is your chance to give back to the organization that continually strives to make your dressage and eventing dreams and goals a reality. We are in constant need of volunteers for our wonderful recognized shows, schooling shows and many other activities.
Please plan on setting a day aside this year for GDCTA. Volunteering is fun and educational! Never volunteered before? No problem! We'll walk you through it. Complete training provided!
Our volunteer coordinator is Liz Faso. Contact her via email or phone at 770-921-3848
Annual Member Directory
Deadline: March 31